- - Enhancing teamwork and communication with other academy students by experiencing officer Camp curriculum.
- - Vision education of leader via communication with academy students
Number of Attendees
air Force·air Force academy
|Introduction of academy, fighter wing and flight
experience(program : flight simulator, paragliding etc)
|Air Force Academy|
|Fostering patriotic spirit
|Guerrilla training, marching(combat ration),
survival training, CBR etc
|Cadet-University Student debate and gathering|
Schedule: To be announced
|Summer||Class 1||7.17(Mon.) ~ 7.21(Fri.) (5 days 4 nights)||Air Force Academy|
- ※ Subject to change due to operation circumstances
- - Participating in the camp and completion
Activity Fee Deposit account
- - ₩55,000, 232-0001-0906-05, Kyongnam Bank(경남은행), UNIST(울산과학기술원)
- Items given: meal and snack fees, memorial t-shirt, hat, lecturer fee, laundry fee, insurance fee etc.
- - Personal hygiene items(incl. towel), slippers, swimming suit, personal items, sports wear, IDcard, pens, etc.
- - HwanWook Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org, 052-217-4324)