- - Providing opportunities to cultivate liberal arts skills for leaders via sincere communication about life and philosophy with experts of various areas
- ※ This program will be conducted in Korean Language
Number of Attendees
- - 300 people
- - Special lectures by specialists in each field and free question and answer
- - Some classes may be added from other departments in the school such as Division of General Studies`s AHS lectures.
|Spring||1st||3.21. (Thu) 16:00~17:15||김지윤(피리연주자) "피리, 클래식을 만나다"||LIB 104|
|2nd||3.28. (Thu) 16:00~17:15||지영석(엘스비어 회장) "Soft Skill의 가치"|
|3rd||4.25. (Thu) 16:00~17:15||방은진(영화감독) "라마야 기다려"|
|4th||5.16. (Thu) 16:00~18:00||인디언 수니(가수) "바람이 전하는 말"|
|5th||5.30. (Thu) 16:00~17:15||백수린(소설가) "문학의 자리"|
|Fall||To be confirmed(Fall)||Inviting experts each society field||To be confirmed(Fall)|
- - The detailed time for the Fall semester will be confirmed later.
- - This program will be conducted in Korean.
- - The lecturer will be announced later
- - schedule can be changed according to instructor's circumstances
- - The class dated May 30th will be implemented by Division of General Studies
- - 1AU will be given when you participate 4 or more sessions out of 6
- - The attendance check is necessary before and after lecture.
- - Attendance check(Before class): 15:45~16:05(No entering after 16:05)
- - Attendance check(After class): checking the attendance after the finishing the class
- - ID card (to check attendance)
- - Saeeun Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org, 052-217-4330)