- - Providing opportunities to cultivate liberal arts skills for leaders via sincere communication about life and philosophy with experts of various areas
- ※ This program will be conducted in Korean Language
Number of Attendees
- - 230 people
- - Special lectures by specialists in each field and free question and answer
- - Some classes may be added from other departments in the school such as Division of General Studies`s AHS lectures.
|Spring||(Thu) 16:00~17:15 (5 times)||Inviting experts each society field
(Operating 5 times per semester)
|Fall||(Thu) 16:00~17:15 (5 times)||To be confirmed
- - The detailed time for the Fall semester will be confirmed later.
- - This program will be conducted in Korean.
- - The lecturer will be announced later
- - schedule can be changed according to instructor's circumstances
- - Participating more than 4 times, (If requested) submitting report or review
- - The attendance check is necessary before and after lecture.
- - ID card (to check attendance)
- - Youngjae Cho (firstname.lastname@example.org, 052-217-4334)